Founded in 1983, Sun Pharma IS NOW THE 5th Largest Manufacturer of Generics in the World, and No1 Company in India. Sun Pharma has above 40 Manufacturing Facilities in compliance with Regulatory Bodies like USFDA, MHRA, TGA, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
Designation: Asst Product Manager/Product Manager – Gynec Segment
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- To plan and develop marketing strategies for assigned brands.
- To study, understand, and have in-depth knowledge of brand – molecule, associated therapy, place in therapy, and competition.
- Translating marketing plans to reality by proper execution of the same
- Development of promotional inputs – create and develop a communication plan for the brand, brand differentiation, customer engagement activities/ in-clinic activities, etc.
- To analyze sales data – internal as well as external data for understanding competitive scenario, timely communication with the field team.
- Create tactics and strategies to take advantage of market opportunities
- To drive brand objectives – Leadership position, market share gain, driving brand growth/ category growth
- Fieldwork – To gain market insights, New Opportunities, Trends, and Connect with Fieldforce via fieldwork.
- Imparting brand-related training to new field-force.
- To conduct quarterly cycle meetings
Qualification: B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 2-10 Years
Mr. Nilesh Jadhav
Share Updated Resume, current CTC and expected CTC.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –