Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd. is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products Dr. Reddys offer a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, and differentiated formulations.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The major therapeutic focus is on gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management, and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS, and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets. For more information, log on to www.drreddys.com
Position: Research Associate – Process R&D
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Topline & Bottom line achievement
- To Drive Mega brand Growth and Performance
- Optimize Promo spend for Desired ROI
- Prepare Brand Wise Quarterly Visual Aid:
- Brief ad agency on the product
- Evaluation and selection of draft concept out of 3-4 designs submitted by the agency
- Evaluate a detailed Visual Aid with the agency before finalization
- Send the visual for printing
- Coordinate with printer and logistics vendor for dispatch of Visual aid before 1 week of the planned quarter.
Quarterly communication of Visual Aid to the field force
- Prepare a business plan (quarterly) booklet for the field which includes the explanation and detailing talk of the visual aid and inputs.
- Periodical circulars about brand’s achievement, market trends, etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them to go for the call.
- Conduct Quarterly briefing sessions of .5 – 1day in each zone to ASM’s on brand communication/ inputs.
- A monthly planned visit to select areas for review meetings to further reinforce brand communication.
Promotional Material; i.e. LBL, Inputs, etc on a timely basis for effective marketing
- Allocate promotional budget brand wise and promotional mode wise
- Plan for quarterly inputs and mode of inputs
- Vendor selection
- Negotiate with multiple vendors for cost-effective input selection
- Coordinate with selected vendors on agreed time, quality, and quantity supply of inputs.
- Allocate inputs geography-wise.
- Coordinate with vendor and logistics vendor to ensure timely dispatch to the field as per allocation
Continuous monitoring of the planned activities and reorganization of promoting initiatives to improve cost without affecting the top line.
New Product Launch ( As and when required )
- Identify potential areas of New Product Launch in the assigned therapy through: ORG CMARC trends
- Doctor feedback in joint work/ CME/ conferences
- Field manager’s feedback
- Analyze the market potential for the identified new product through historical ORG-CMARC
- Conduct primary research with the help of market research for achieving clarity in the right patient segment, right launch volume and right price.
- Work with finance to validate the profitability/ viability of the product
- Present the idea post clearance from finance to NPD and get a project manager assigned by the NPD Head
Coordinate with packaging, FR&D for product features finalization.
- Prepare sales projection, sampling plan for at least 6 months – 1 year from launch.
- Prepare stock allocation and ensure proper distribution in all geographies through SCM.
- Parallel, finalize on promotional activities, input plan, Visual Aid, etc. and work towards the launch as per the agreed timelines with NPD Project manager.
- Ensure regional launch meetings for the new product through RSM’s.
- Analyze SMSRC Rx trend and drives leadership position (jump in ranking, growth more than market) for the brand thru field force
Key Skills :
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Networking skills
- Ability to plan multiple products communication and deliver results according to plan
Ability to run the specialised programs for top KOL KBL end to end for a better impact on marketing activities.
Qualification: B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 2-5 Years of Relevant Experience
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –