Florencia Healthcare is a WHO-cGMP manufacturer in India accredited pharmaceutical company established in 2012 with a vision to be India’s renowned healthcare company dedicated to the improvement of human health. Over the past few years, we have established ourselves as a leading supplier of pharmaceuticals to the World.
Florencia Healthcare has established a reputation in International Market as a provider of Quality Products at Affordable Prices. Florencia is a one-stop solution for almost every requirement of the customer with the whole range of pharmaceutical formulations i.e. Tablets, Capsules, Injection, Ointment, Liquid Orals.
Florencia Healthcare’s products are manufactured following strict quality standards. The products are manufactured by adopting the latest manufacturing technologies and match the National and International Quality Standards of UKMHRA/USFDA/EU-GMP & various other International Accreditations.
Florencia embodies a very human spirit by always remaining at the forefront to introduce lifesaving drugs to society. Innovativeness, Competitiveness, and a Will to succeed against all odds are the qualities that are at the core of Florencia culture.
Position: Product Manager/ Brand Manager/ PMT – 2 Openings
Location: Noida Sect – 62
- Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Product Management in the pharmaceutical industry has to work with cross-functional teams like medical affairs, learning and development team, R & D team (Research & Development) in the process.
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy along with market research and competitor analysis.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Creating brand inputs for promotion like VA, LBL, Newsletter, flipcharts, or digital campaigns like website or app launch or webinar series, etc.
- Conducting meetings, scientific symposia, CMEs, conferences, and ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which are healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
- Product forecasting, new product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work in Team and collaborate
- Fluency in any foreign language will be preferred.
- Minimum 3-year experience required.
- Experience in either market research/brand, marketing
Experience: 3-8 Years
Salary: Negotiable, INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –