Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science — bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson & Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases, and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services, and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen recognizes the impact of serious conditions on people’s lives and aims to empower people through disease awareness, education, and access to quality care in six therapeutic areas.
Position: Product Manager
Location: Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
This position is an individual contributor, and responsible for developing marketing plans for the existing product portfolio, driving sales for brands, conceptualizing/ driving both digital & traditional channel campaigns for HCPs, awareness initiatives for Patients and Caregivers, supporting HCP engagement in GTM territories, developing patient support services, collaborating with key customers as well as assessing market conditions for assisting sales force for the enhancement of sales with key analytics and insights.
- Develops marketing programs for driving and achieving sales and profit objectives for given brand/ brands (Remicade & Schizophrenia)
- Drives and executes Digital strategy of given portfolio for diverse stakeholders (e.g., HCPs, Patients) as well as prepare for future Digital initiatives (e.g., JPRO launch)
- Establishes and preserves key customer and strategic partnerships for market development through collaboration internally and externally
- Delivers market expansion strategies that target market access and awareness for increasing sales and profitability
- Enables TA shaping initiatives in GTM territories to augment access & prescriber base
- Responsible for adequate market mapping and competitor landscape analysis through primary and secondary research through field visits and interactions with Sales Team as well as customers
- Undertakes portfolio management that includes forecasting, promotion strategy, logistics, future pipeline identification, and expansion
- Conceiving, executing, and strengthening diseases awareness programs for Patients, Caregivers, and the general public to ensure better diseases related outcomes
- Responsible for designing/executing all patient-related services based on unmet needs and deliver value to patients’ lives in the existing portfolio
- Drive the integration of all areas of customer insights and Value Excellence and translate to business impact across sales and marketing including for example:
- Market research and competitive intelligence
- Advanced analytics including commercial mix and Channel adoption, I-CONNECT Analytics, VEEVA Pulse, etc.
- Deliver Project Excellence through cross-functional collaboration and within timeline with KPI
- Responsible for developing strategies and tactics and updating the organization on project plans, measures, and status. Own process, tools, and metric relation to the BU initiatives and adherence to the processes
- Take lead on driving business partners to build robust business cases on sound assumptions and gaining clear alignment on the outgoing measures before initiation
- Ensures quality and consistent marketing communication with both internally and externally in line with the pharmaceutical code of conduct and OPPI guidelines
- Initiates and develops innovative ideas and strategies to increase market footprints in collaboration with Medical and Cross-functional teams
Education: MBA degree or Diploma in marketing
Experience and Skills: 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing (experience in super-specialty business preferred)
Experiences And Skills
- Growing Digital – using “Digital” as a strategic lever, experience with digital communications, shares recommendation on how to maintain digital with physical presence; decides on future of digital patient education asset. Keeps up with digital marketing trends in healthcare. Provides Digital insights to the rest of the team.
- Brand and Product Management – Understands brand and therapy area’s dynamics & its key competitors. Familiar with marketing framework, IQVIA cube, identifies metrics to grow brand, VX Framework
- Market Knowledge & Strategy: Familiarity with IQVIA cube, basic excel analysis or ability to learn on the job. Able to tease out qualitative insights from the field, and synthesize to drive brand growth. Derive value out of primary and secondary market research data as well as from customer interactions
- Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning – Understands customer behaviors, motivations; defines gap and designs tactics to address the same, maximizing attitudinal segmentation for HCPs and forming such segmentation pathway for patients to ensure superior value proposition for customers
- Integrated Marketing Communication – Drives right content to the right audience at right time through the right channel. Measures effectiveness and course-correct as needed
- Financial Acumen – utilizes and tracks A&SP budget; uses price volume file to generate analytics
- Risk and reputation management – partners with Regulatory, legal, compliance; monitors competitor trends; ensures brand compliance
- Collaborative, team-player, ability to influence without authority across – can interact with large, mass-market field force and prioritize key zones
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –