Established in 2014 as a pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of quality finished dosages, Trident Lifeline Pvt. Ltd. is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in its segment providing unprecedented quality of healthcare products.
Since the inception of our journey, we have made a phenomenal progress in the healthcare industry with our efficient and unique network of supply chain across the globe strengthened by the efforts of highly dedicated management team and employees who relentlessly strive to serve our customers worldwide
Position: Product Manager/ Brand Manager/ PMT
He / She should be responsible for preparation of marketing mix, design and implementation of successful marketing strategies, scanning of the market for identification & expansion into various therapies, and identification of potential candidates whilst maximizing current portfolio in various stages through appropriate line extensions. Support the business head in achieving the budgeted targets and market shares by sustaining high volume brands, and developing a strong portfolio of second-line brands ensuring higher evolution indices and profitability.
- Explore/ Identify potential market segments & new frontiers
- Implementation of promotional strategy, USPs, etc.
- Interaction & Negotiation with customers directly through customer visits
- Review the effectiveness of strategies, tools, etc.
- Travel to locations to oversee implementation of marketing programs
Formulation & Execution of Products/Therapies Promotion & Marketing Strategies & Budget
- Promotion Plans and Communication Strategies
- Design & development of kinds of literature, brochures, clinical inputs, and other promotional tools with the Studio, outside agencies, consultants, and vendors.
- Training & Development of new joiners and on-the-job training while in the fieldwork
- To oversee the execution of products/therapy marketing strategies
- Understand Competition, Clinical Trends
- Meeting Selected KOLs Higher level of scientific communications on products FABs, understanding of Customer preferences, views
- Across the nation sales of the brands.
- Competitors and competitor activities.
- Knowledge of which specialty of doctors prefers prescribing their brand.
- Prepare a strategy to increase sales, and increase prescriber base.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates with Pharmacy/Science Degree + MBA in Marketing with some marketing experience can apply
- Marketing experience is a must.
- Candidates with marketing & sales background are preferred
- Experience in launching products will be considered a plus
- Multichannel marketing experience
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Interpersonal skills, communication, and presentation skills
Please mention your Current & Expected CTC in the email
Industry: Pharma Export
Experience: 2-6 Years
Salary: 2,00,000 to 4,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –