Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Production Executive
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Carrying out manufacturing operations in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, and Data Integrity policy.
- Coordination with other teams for packing and dispatch activities.
- Taking care of cleanrooms dry process areas activities like drying, blending, milling, and sieving.
- Calibration check of instruments like pH meter and weighing balance in production.
- Raw material, packing material receipt, and check w.r.t BMR/PDR and issue slip with the appropriate label.
- Update and maintain the equipment logbook/daily checklist.
- Coordinating with seniors for ordering Hosepipes for Solvent loading and unloading purposes.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Should have experience in API manufacturing and packing.
- Should have the capability to work in a team and the ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instructions should also demonstrate innovation in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 6-9 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –