Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain, and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
“Sanofi, Empowering Life”
Position: Production Manager- VI & P
Location: Toopran Mandal, Telangana
Duties & Responsibilities
Visual inspection, packing, and medical devices
- To supervise, motivate, and allow team personnel to develop his/ her competencies and potential in order to perform his/ her job better.
- Ensure the effective operations of equipment, visual inspection, packing, and medical device packing lines for the Insulin plant at MRP.
- Assures acquiring relevant equipment and process training with respect to visual inspection, packing, and medical packing lines.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Industrial performance in visual inspection and packing area.
- Coordinate all maintenance and validation activities for visual inspection and packing in compliance with current GMP practices at MRP insulin plant.
- Responsible for organizing the production schedule to meet the commitment to the supply chain department.
- Responsible for preparation & Review of SOPs, batch production records, and relevant documents pertaining to medical device packing.
- To evaluate the Risk Analysis for equipment and processes.
- To ensure GMP and GDP are followed at all levels of visual inspection, packing, and medical devices packing activities.
- To ensure the workplace and equipment are maintained clean and hygienic all the time.
- To escalate the potential quality events to superiors and take part in investigations and root cause analysis.
- To initiate Change controls related to processes or process equipment pertaining to visual inspection, packing, and medical device packing.
- Act as a key point of contact for internal and external audit preparations.
- Simplify ways of working and establish a low hierarchy.
- In-line with the APU concept, take decisions in given boundaries to meet business requirements.
- Create good working relationships within the team and cross-functional teams.
Roles within medical device packing
- To ensure adherence to ISO 13485 and laid down standards, Laws & Acts.
- To coordinate with the Projects and Engineering department & validation team during commissioning, qualification medical device packing activities.
- To supervise medical device packing operations and ensure the production plan is achieved with respect to quality, quantity, timeliness, performance KPIs, and HSE standards.
- Escalate and investigate the Non-conformance related to medical device packing activities.
- Support for preparation of management review documents
- To support and implement continuous improvements within his/her perimeter.
Training and Documentation
- Accountable for providing training on a visual inspection and packing lines to the staff in the insulin plant at MRP.
- Implement production operations and SOPs, batch production records, record sheet templates, logbooks, etc.
- Assures timely support in insulin project documentation which helps in the completion of the project to meet the company objectives.
- Prepare the team for various regulatory inspections/ audits and GMP compliance.
- Train the staff on medical device packing operations as per the Sanofi group strategy.
- Responsible for involving in operational excellence (lean) workshops.
- Responsible for coordinating with QA, QC, Validations, Engineering, HSE, and Projects to support in respective relevant activities.
- Support activities conducted by cross-functional departments such as HSE, Lean management and facilitate the exchange of information.
Health, safety, and environment
- To identify, correct, and promptly report unsafe conditions, behaviors, or potentially hazardous situations.
To animate a strong, proactive culture oriented towards promoting positive behaviors at all levels of the organization.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Act for change: Adapt to changing circumstances in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Cooperate Transversally: Develop and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships and partnerships.
- Develop people: Share best practices and expertise to improve team member’s competencies.
- Capacity to imbibe new technologies.
- High levels of confidence and problem-solving capabilities.
- Language requirements: Fluency in English (reading, writing, and listening).
- Knowledge of soft skills like MS Office is required.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in visual inspection and packing.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on