Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Position: Production Operator – Sterile/Injectables
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
No. of Openings: 10
- Must have experience in Autoclave, Component Preparation, Ophthalmic, PFS, Solution Preparation
- Should have experience in the core complex injection compounding area and to handle the class A solvents & flameproof Manufacturing Skid.
- Should have sufficient knowledge in the operation of Particle counters, Integrity tester, Filtration techniques, a different type of filters, manufacturing skids, CIP & SIP operation, etc.
- To perform Area cleaning and Disinfection.
- To take part in area qualification activity.
- To take part in manufacturing area equipment (manufacturing vessel, holding vessel, transfer line, homogenizers, etc.) qualification activity.
- To perform the integrity of the filter as per the procedure mentioned in SOPs.
- To take parts in the media fill process.
- To take part in periodic aseptic area equipment and machine requalification.
- To take part in scale-up batches/exhibit batches manufacturing activity.
Qualification: Diploma/ITI/Appropriately Qualified
Experience: 2-7 Years
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –