Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader with Operations in over 80 Countries. Teva is the world’s largest Generic Medicine Producer.
Teva is developing Patient-centric solutions and growing significantly in Generics as well as Specialty market through Investments in Innovation & R&D
To strengthen our Production Facility of Goa we are Looking for a Production Pharmacist.
Position: Production Pharmacist
- Compliance with SOPs and requirements of site procedures on Data Integrity in GxP data handling
- To Handle Granulation activities, Production area maintenance, Cleanliness, and Ready for manufacturing activities, in accordance with regulatory Guidelines.
- To develop and Train production personals, Induction and Training as and when needed for effective operations.
- Preparation of the SOP’s, qualification documents and calibration schedules
- Preparation of Batch Manufacturing Record & to develop, implement Validation protocols and maintain the production documentation
- Carry out all SAP related activities in a timely manner
- To ensure all time readiness of department for system/facility/safety/documents
Experience: 5-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –