- Having Experience in manufacturing Oral Liquid, Oral Solids and Topical formulations.
- Well versed with the latest production technologies, production planning & WH0-GMP Norms
- Capable of Documentation and Managing Peoples
Experience: 1-10 Yrs
2. Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Strong conceptual knowledge in the area of work experience, updated WHO-GMP norms,
- Documentation skills, updation of knowledge in customer quality norms, process compliance, regulations, and procedures,
- Capable of training the shop floor staff and exposure to the computerized environment will be essential.
Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma/M.Sc (Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
Experience: Min 1 Year in QA/QC in Reputed Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
3. R&D/Product Development
- Strong conceptual knowledge, updated information level in product formulation & analytical development process and standards, ICH guidelines, training & exposure to WHO-GMP norms, documentation skills, orientation to process compliance including confidentiality and ability to work with teams will be essential.
Experience: Minimum 1 Year in Formulation Development/Analytical Development R&D/Product Development in the company of repute
4. Regulatory Affairs
- Strong orientation in regulatory requirements in India and overseas countries with country-specific documentation, inter-department coordination, follow-up and coordination with regulatory authorities, exposure to regulatory norms, continuous updation of knowledge in regulatory requirements, etc will be essential.
Experience: Minimum 1 Years in Regulatory Affairs Dept from Medium/Large Pharma Company, with Knowledge of loan licensing, licensing / approvals in regulated countries / ROW Markets.
Salary: Not a Constraint for Deserving Candidates
or mail your CV