20000+ employees. 80 countries. Our secret of success, if you will, is something so simple, so pure, and yet so powerful. It’s our Purpose- “Caring for Life”. It inspires us to find innovative solutions to patients’ unmet needs and forms the core of how we do business. It propels us to create value for the communities that we serve and we’ve been recognized aplenty for this.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
But what makes us truly smile? When our employees reach for the stars. And we do our bit to take them there-encouraging them to take up opportunities across our global offices, creating a challenging work environment, and most importantly, standing by them, no matter what! So, has our purpose begun to resonate with yours? Next step. Hit the button below!
Position: Project Manager – Green Field Projects
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Project charter :
- Provides strong and decisive project leadership and establishes an execution framework to ensure the quality, schedule, and profitability of the total project execution (EPCM, commissioning, start-up, and operations as appropriate to the project scope).
- Should have experience in Conceptualizing the project to Basic Design; Detail Engineering.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager in Pharmaceutical (API) Greenfield & brownfield projects.
- Assign roles, responsibilities, and tasks to the engineering team members.
- Detailed knowledge of API Process & Utility Equipment/System in terms of design & functions.
- Should be able to manage all disciplines within the project – HVAC Utility-Process- Validation – Electrical, etc.
- Should have Knowledge of International codes like ASME, ASTM, Hygienic piping engineering (Process, water system, Clean steam, Utility, etc.)
- Supervision to Preparation of business case/ Project charter/ Concept note to User.
- Supervision to develop plant layout and prepare plans for facilities and requirements.
- Estimation of cost for a budgetary proposal which includes operational cost also.
- Introduction of New Technologies in the project. Recommendation & Implementation of Energy Saving System /Equipment in the new Project.
- Should have Knowledge of HAVC system, documentation & guidelines related to pharmaceutical standards. (e.g. USFDA, WHO ISO, etc.)
- Delivery of the project in accordance with the project deliverables & schedule.
- Monitoring and tracking of progress for all activities ensuring time, cost, quality are maintained. and arrange for periodic feed-back, including project status reports.
- Monitoring of project activity with software like MS Project etc. Or to develop & implant tools for high predictable project monitoring systems and liaise closely with factory engineering teams for timely project completion.
- Check and record any changes in project scope or deviations.
- Compile, maintain, and manage project documentation including statutory requirements.
- Co-ordinates with Lead Project Engineers, contractors, and sub-contractors for scheduling of work.
- Ensure that organizational and statutory standards on safety are met during the entire execution cycle.
- Develops a complete understanding of the contract and aligns further with the project contract manager to address contractual issues and change management.
- Work with support departments such as Legal, Finance, Regulatory, Supply Chain, etc. to ensure all supporting activities are completed in time
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Ensure statutory approval / Regulatory approval during each stage of the project.
- Coordinates the evaluation of the design changes to the original scope of work and verify the implementation of those approved.
- Guide to Evaluation of consultant.
- Technical evaluation of Vendors to meet Cipla specification and standards
- Estimate engineering requirements in consultation with the Design team.
- Evaluation of URS/ RDS/Technical specification sheet/ Terms of reference/layouts and drawing.
- Perform Risk assessment in coordination with Safety/ User.
- Ensures accurate, comprehensive, and timely project reporting of project status to concerned stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains effective client relations that result in active cooperation, prompt payment, and stimulate the desire to award follow-on work.
- To ensure GMP documentation completion on time.
- Handover of the project to the user from an engineering point of view.
Project Management, Project Delivery
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Mechanical
Experience: 15-20 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –