Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having a presence in manufacturing as well as service sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook, and dedicated human resources have enabled the organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Position: Deputy Manager / Manager [Products & Analytics]
No. of Positions: 2
* To supervise the Manufacturing and Analysis of Products
* Analysis of Raw Materials, In-process samples, final inspection & testing of products.
* Lab-scale blending of the products & calibration of instruments.
* Troubleshooting of process.
* To coordinate with Maintenance, SCM, QC, and R&D to achieve production targets
* Documentation for Statutory requirements, IMS & SAP Entries.
* Above JD is only indicative and not exhaustive.
Age Limit: FTE2- 35 Yrs/ FTE3 – 38 Years
1. B. Pharmacy
2. B.Sc. / M.Sc.
(Specialization in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry preferred)
Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience
FTE2 – 18 months
FTE3 – 36 months
Mandatory experience in Drug/ Pharma Industry
FTE2 – 6 years
FTE3 – 9 years
In Drug/ Pharma Manufacturing
FTE2 – 3 years
FTE3 – 6 years
In Drug/ Pharma Testing Laboratory in analytical profile
1. The cut-off date for post qualification relevant experience & maximum age is 15.06.2020. All candidates who are eligible as on the cut-off date may apply.
2. No candidate beyond 58 years of age shall be engaged.
Selected candidates will be placed on a Three years fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
For FTE2 the Annual CTC may be up to 8 Lakhs & for FTE3 the Annual CTC may be up to 10 Lakhs
Ms. Neha Natani
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –