Roles and Responsibilities.
- Monitoring Plant hygiene, Personnel hygiene, Pest control activity, and Sanitation activities.
- Monitor housekeeping.
- Monitor incoming raw material
- Vehicle inspection
- Ensuring that all materials are stored in compliance with GMP guidelines
- Preparing customer questionnaires
- Arranging required documents from QC and R&D departments
- Collecting and sending samples for testing to NABL labs
- Coordinating with labs for timely reports and invoices.
- Preparing documents for health certificates, COO/FORM A1 & online application in the EIA website.
- Preparing documents COC & coordinating with an external agency.
- Document preparation for Customer audit, Vendor audit, Internal Audit, Regulatory audits such as ISO 22000, 9001,14001, Halal, Kosher & statutory audits.
- Preparing new SOP’s, amendment of existing SOP’s & Formats on any changes
- Preparation of Import / CDSCO documents to obtain NOC.
- Preparation of documents for export consignments.
- Monitoring the production batches on a regular basis.
- Arranging samples for customers.
- Issuing Batch manufacturing records, Equipment logs, and Cleaning checklist regularly.
- Issuing labels to production
- Follow-ups with the finance department regarding bill clearance of audit and external labs.
- Scheduling External calibration for Production equipment and QC Instruments monitoring AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract).
Qualification: B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech – Biochem/Biotech, B.Pharma
Experience: 2-3 Years
Location: Jigani, Bengaluru
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –