Gracure Pharmaceutical Ltd. is a Delhi based pharmaceutical company, established in 1992 by Mr. A.S Bhargava with the vision of making world-class affordable medicines. Gracure is a research-driven forward-looking pharmaceutical company with expertise in the development of various finished dosages.
Since its inception in 1992, Gracure pharmaceuticals Ltd. has been focused to manufacture an extensive spectrum of pharmaceutical formulation products.
Position: Quality Control Executive
Location: Bhiwadi, Rajasthan
- To ensure timely completion of assigned products of analytical method development and Tech. Transfer.
- To perform calibration of HPLCs used for the analysis of ARD samples as applicable.
- Responsible for Good Laboratory Practices and Good Chromatographic practices
- Proficient in HPLC/UPLC handling, operations, recording, reporting in GxP settings
- Hands-on experience in analytical method development and analysis for quantitation and characterization of MAbs, fusion proteins, glycoproteins
- Should have hands-on experience with analytical RP-HPLC method development and method qualification/transfer
- Participation in the execution of development, validation and tech transfer activities
- Method Transfer & Good GLP Practice
- Responsible to perform the analysis as per the provided Test method/ STP.
- Handling and investigations of incidents and OOS.
- Responsible to perform any other activity allotted by AD HOD or his designee.
- Responsible for proper storage and utilization of working /Reference/Impurity standards.
- Responsible for the management of chemical & solvents procurement & storage.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 3-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –