A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
At Ipca, our people are core to our success. We aim to build their career and capabilities and support their individual efforts towards collective growth. Positive and motivated people are the lifeblood of Ipca, and we make sure that our people are duly rewarded, and given ample time to grow individually.
Our performance-oriented culture and dynamic business approach attract top talents in many areas, including R&D, marketing and sales, finance, and administration. This helps us run a team full of young minds as well as industry veterans who work constantly towards improving the lives of millions.
IPCA LABORATORIES Ltd* is looking for competent personnel to be a part of the Quality Control Department for our Formulations plant-based at Pithampur SEZ
Position: Officer – QC
Location: Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Sampling and testing of the in-process and finished products.
- Responsible for analysis of Finished Goods, Raw Material, and Packing Material as prescribed specification.
- Handling instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, UV, FTIR, pH Meter, etc
- Ensure all the work is performed and document accurately & complies with internal process and regulatory requirements.
- Take care of daily calibration of instruments.
- Maintain GLP in the workplace
- Monthly summary, report of FG, RM, and PM
- Good Analytical Skills,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Computer Literacy skills