Quality Control: Chemist
- To perform analysis of raw material, packing material, intermediate, semi-finished products as per pharmacopeial / in house method using HPLC, Dissolution & other lab instruments.
- Responsible for maintaining proper & up to date records of analysis as per drug rules.
- Responsible for Maintaining a record of working standard utilization for sample analysis.
- Responsible for maintaining 100% implementation of GLP, GDP & GMP.
No. of Positions: 03
Experience: 2-4 Yrs in QC Stability & analysis
2. R&D – ARDL -Chemist/Officers
- Analytical Method Development Analysis. Stability Analysis. Development Sample Analysis. Calibration of Instruments. Instrument handling e.g. HPLC, Dissolution, GC
No of Positions: 03
Experience: 2-5 Yrs in ARDL/QC
3. R&D – Formulation & Development – Chemist
- Literature Search & analysis. Formulation development of new products, process development, technology transfer, project management.
- Troubleshooting of existing products & formulation design.
No of Positions: 01
Qualification: M.Pharma (Pharmaceutics)
Experience: 1-3 Years in F&D- Oral Solids
Sadoday Gyan (Ground Floor),
Opp.N.A.D.T, Nelson Square Nagpur-440013.
Phone: +91 712 2588 070 | Email: email@example.com