Auriga Research: Conceptualized as an organization fulfilling the ardent need of clients by offering fully integrated service package which includes: Highest quality clinical services meeting strict ethical norms and timelines Successful bio-analytical method development and validation including the challenging molecules in the industry Product Development Data management executed through validated processes and reporting services BA-BE studies under experienced delivery team
Position: Trainee – Quality Control
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Experience in chemical pharma testing in a laboratory.
- Experience in handling instruments like ph-meter, UV-spectrometer,
- Analysis of tablets, capsules, ointment, raw materials, etc.
- Conducting chemical analysis and preparing all reports related to chemical analysis.
- Should be capable to Investigate OOS and any laboratory deviations.
- Ensure timely sampling and analysis of chemicals.
- Well versed with Quality control, chemical analysis, UV, CHEMICAL PHARMA, PH METER, UV SPECTROMETER.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: 1,00,000 to 4,00,000 INR CTC/PA
email@example.comClick for More QC Jobs
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –