Meyer Organics is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Headquartered in Mumbai, India with a global presence in more than 30 countries. Through shared marketing know-how and promotional support, Meyer Organics’ strategy is to provide professional and comprehensive support for its international partners.
Designation: Quality Assurance
Location: Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Line clearance ( Liquid Oral, Tablets, Capsules)
- Responsible for monitoring In-process quality control checks in the manufacturing department.
- Comparing the description of all products against the standards.
- Collection of samples stage-wise for analysis and handover for QC Testing.
- Checking any OOS recorded during the online process and reporting to seniors.
- Final BMR reconciliation before release for packing.
- Preparation of Process Validation protocol & Flow charts of Tablets.
- Preparation of presentation of products that are manufactured as a part of the training.
- To stop the line in case of any non-compliance and with proper approval and guidance from seniors and HOD.
- To reconcile the BMR and handover the final BMR for closure.
- To know cGMP guidelines.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: 1,75,000 to 2,25,000 INR CTC/PA
Ms. Divya S
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –