Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: Officer- Quality Assurance
Location: Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India
- Document cell management, issuance and archiving of master documents and logbooks,
- Receiving and reviewing of batch production record & batch cleaning record of plant,
- Usage decision of API, saleable intermediate and stability in SAP,
- Retention sample management, sampling of saleable intermediate and finished product,
- Handling of OOT and OOS test results, handling of change controls
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc/M.Pharma
Experience: 3-6 Years