Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals. Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC. Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country. A continuously expanding organization, we invite dynamic, result-oriented competent personnel to join us across various functions
Position: Quality Control – LIMS
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Exposure and knowledge of implementation of LIMS Software.
- should have exposure on LIMS qualification activities of IQ, OQ, and PQ (preferably on Labware LIMS).
- Knowldege of inventory management, lot management, stability and validation modules in LIMS.
- Having knowldege of methods, analysis, and test preparation in LIMS.
- Exposure to master data creation in LIMS.
- Knowledge of QMS activities, i.e. change controls, incidents, deviations, CAPA’s, etc.
- Knowledge of specification preparation and revisions.
- Expertise in computer system validation.
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc
Experience: 3-7 Years
Ms. Bhavna Kadam
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –