Meyer Organics is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in India, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Meyer has manufactured innovative health care products for over two decades; Meyer is committed to excel in human health care and research.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India with a global presence in more than 30 countries. Through shared marketing know-how and promotional support, Meyer Organics’ strategy is to provide professional and comprehensive support for its international partners.
Designation: Quality Control
Location: Peenya, Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Complete Quality Control operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain Quality Control staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Handling entire activities under the section Quality Control – Wet analysis / Instrumentation, Stability, and Microbiology.
- ERP Entries -Item master specification, Updating for RM/PM/FP/BULK COA authorization for RM/FP/PM/BULK
- Vendor interaction in case of quality issues and requirements.
- Coordination for external services, calibration, equipment requirements & AMC Compliance.
- Handling all Quality Control department activities.
Experience: 3-7 Years
Salary: 2,00,000 to 3,75,000 INR CTC/PA
Ms. Divya S
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –