Biological E. Limited believes that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain, and nurture the right talent.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
With a diverse business portfolio that includes pharmaceuticals, vaccines, synthetic biology / fermentation-based APIs and that caters to both the domestic and international markets, Biological E. Limited offers career development opportunities across diverse businesses in the pharmaceuticals/biotech space.
At Biological E. Limited, you can associate with an organization that believes in:
- Team Work
- Ethical Standards
- High Performance
- Innovation & Learning
Position: R&D – Analytical (Biochemical)
Location: Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
- The candidate should have a good understanding of Analytical / Bio-analytical method development, qualification, and validation including stability.
- Experimental design – select and/or develop analytical methodology following the literature review and discussion with the supervisor as required.
- Candidates must be independent and able to proactively apply their knowledge in the design, execution, and qualification of analytical methodologies. They will also play an important role in the technology transfer of established methods to QC.
- Preparing STPs, SOPs, and protocols for analytical methods and instruments.
- Expertise in handling various chromatographic and spectroscopic instruments.
- Development of biochemical assays for various polysaccharides, polysaccharide-proteins conjugates, and proteins.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment, particularly ICH, CDSCO and EMA guidelines on analytical method development and validation would be an advantage.
- – Authorship of SOPs, study reports, and protocols.
- – Write up laboratory notebooks regularly in compliance.
- – Preparation of presentation as needed by supervisor.
Required Candidate profile
Technical / Functional:
Analytical method development for biomolecules
- Method development and qualification experience with a primary focus on the characterization of proteins, conjugates or other biologics in consistent with standard regulatory guidelines using Chromatography, Biochemical assays and Spectroscopic techniques
Qualification: B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
Experience: 2-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –