Biological E. Limited believes that our people are integral to organizational sustenance and growth. Hence, we strive to hire, retain, and nurture the right talent.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
With a diverse business portfolio that includes pharmaceuticals, vaccines, synthetic biology / fermentation-based APIs and that caters to both the domestic and international markets, Biological E. Limited offers career development opportunities across diverse businesses in the pharmaceuticals/biotech space.
At Biological E. Limited, you can associate with an organization that believes in:
- Team Work
- Ethical Standards
- High Performance
- Innovation & Learning
B.E is offering Opportunity for R&D Downstream to Join Our Team
Position: R&D Executive – Downstream Process
Location: Shamirpet, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Broad knowledge in the purification of the peptide, fermentation-derived small molecules, and natural products.
- In process sample analysis.
- To develop analytical methods.
- Develop a biochemical in-process sample analysis.
- Develop process optimization strategies for product isolation.
- Exposure to technology transfer.
- Understanding of drawing chemical structures in chem sketch, them window, etc.,
- Interpret spectral data generated for the purified product.
- Chromatography systems at small scale and large scale (RP HPLC, IEX, Affinity, HIC, etc.,)
- Create BMR, MBR & Process verification.
- Should be well versed with HPLC, FPLC, AKTA- Process, AKTA- Pilot
- Sound knowledge on microbial expression system and their use in recombinant protein production
Required Candidate profile
- Biochemistry / Biochemical analysis of natural products & small peptides.
- Excellent understanding of the basics of organic chemistry
- Understanding of spectral data analysis
- Knowledge of synthetic chemistry and column chromatography
- Understanding of Prep HPLC preferable, not mandatory
- Good documentation practices.
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E Biochem/Biotech/B.PharmaB.Sc, M.TechMS/M.Sc
Experience: 2-6 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –