Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Regional Business Manager
Location: Patna, Bihar, India
- Execution of business and sales strategies in order to grow the business
- Monitoring unit wise and value-wise sales (month on month) of the pillar and focus brands
- Assessing the competitive landscape in order to identify new strategies and new launches made by key competitors
- Effective communication with stakeholders across the value chain
Core Job Responsibilities
- Achieving monthly/quarterly/annual secondary sales targets:
- Area wise
- C&F wise
- Brand wise
- Achieving secondary orders and forwarding the same to respective C&F agents by the 10th of each month.
- Contributing to the monthly sales planning exercise of respective C&F agents in order to avoid stock-outs.
- Regular assessment of C&F infrastructure to ensure top-quality customer servicing.
- Proper governance of C&F operations and processes as per pre-defined SOP.
- Creating requirements and planning for deployment of business associates under C&F agents.
- Driving sales and reach of new launches
- Communication of schemes (stockist, retailer, etc.) and strategies in the channel
- Aiding C&F agents to secure payments from stockists before due dates (>=70%) and avoiding cheque bounces.
- Managing C&F relationships and working closely with them on a day-to-day basis to undertake required business operations.
Experience: 5+ years of experience in traded generics
Age: Below 35 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –