Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Regional Business Manager
Location: Patna, Bihar, India
Job Summary: Achieve sales-region wise and product wise by providing leadership to the sales team.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve sales-region wise and brand wise, anticipate business outcome basis market trends to gain market share ahead of the competition
- Manpower deployment to optimize returns from each territory – weeding out/reconfiguring territories as per changing business needs; devising customer coverage policy
- Monitor and implement activities critical to business needs. Viz. Customer Coverage, Doctor Meetings, Opinion Leader Contacts, Patient Programmes, Cycle Meetings, etc.
- Develop and build a strong customer base of KBL’s by rationale investments to support business needs
- Provide support to achieve division Margin and Institution outstanding, accuracy in forecasting and control on sales expenses
- Ensure a high level of customer-centricity in the team for dealing with KOL’s and KBL’s
- Collaborating with peers, 3P, Trade, and HO functions and align the business needs of the region
- Develop and build a motivated and compliant team to achieve performance. Identify training, engagement activities to minimize attrition risk
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Experience in Sales with at least 2 years as Regional Manager
- Knowledge of market dynamics, demographics of the area.
- Should have experience in working in Pediatric and Medical environment
- Should have high analytical abilities.
- Ability to embrace change in the scale and scope of business model(s) Ability to collaborate with other Support Functions & Trade Teams.
- Must have an understanding of financial and legal regulations.
- Should have an understanding of analyzing external data and competitive trends.
- Should have experience in managing large teams and businesses.
- Should be dynamic, inspiring, and go-getter.
- Should have the capability to handle multiple teams.
Experience: Above 8 Years, Minimum 2 Years as Regional Manager
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –