We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop, and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality, and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers, and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you’ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There’s always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
Position: Regional Compensation Process Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- The Regional Process Manager will take ownership of all key Compensation processes (except Benchmarking/market data management) within the applicable Region. This includes:
- Delivery of all grade 4-6 job evaluations across all businesses within the Region, connecting with equivalent roles within the other Regions (a job evaluation network) to ensure consistency and governance (and also managing capacity e.g. if the Regional Process Mgr in the India GCC Service Centre needs help with job evaluation, they should be able to rely on their equivalent roles in the other Regions to help out).
- Working closely with the CoE job evaluation lead where restructuring needs to be managed across multiple regions.
- GCC / EMEA: Providing SME support for the evaluation of grades 7-10 roles, managed by the Compensation Managers – incl. escalations / issues resolution.
- LATAM / ASIA: Delivery of grade 7-10 job evaluations within the Region (alongside the other Compensation Mgrs). In these Regions, the C&B SC Lead will manage escalations/resolve issues.
- Regional GCMS owner / expert.
- Management of job catalog changes for the Region – including inputting into the annual refresh process identifying where the existing catalog needs to change, managing the outputs including the realignment of roles within the Region to the new job profiles (working with the Compensation Managers and local HR Teams, as applicable).
- Managing Recognition bulk uploads plus any changes relating to the program which need to be managed/communicated Regional (note; this is a global program so this requirement should be limited).
- Leading Performance and Reward within the Region – this includes coordination of any configuration requirements, ensuring that manual processes are completed by the Compensation Managers / local Teams (if applicable), reporting, providing process support, acting as the point person in the Region for Global Managers (via the chat functionality), coordinating the IA process for the Region, etc.
- Coordinating the Total Employment Costs (TEC) refresh process within the Region to feed into the Director, Salary Mgmt (Reward CoE).
- Understand the end to end Workday processes for Request Comp Change, Change Job, and anything relating to Ready Recruit. This role should be considered the Regional “go-to” for guidance around any global process (with the GPO, Systems Owner, and Reward CoE Process Lead as support, where needed).
- This role will monitor global process performance and adherence within the Regional SC. Any non-adherence / issues should be managed and if necessary escalated to the relevant Reward CoE process lead.
- This role will work with the relevant Reward CoE process lead and TR GPO to feed into process design especially providing information around “pain points”. This will involve:
- Participation in projects incl. leading / contributing to workstreams.
- Managing/updating of project plans.
- Keep the C&B Team up to date with project progress.
- Ensuring that the Regional SC Lead has the necessary information to brief the Regional PS SC Lead and their LT on any proposals.
- Any global process changes should be tested within the Region via this role. This will include the coordination of any User Acceptance Testing (UAT). This role will need to ensure the completion of UAT and the addressing of misalignments before global processes are put into production. This may involve adjustments at the global level and / or ensuring that local processes changes are implemented.
- Supporting the Compensation Managers to respond to customer queries on global Compensation processes (where required) and managing escalations into the Reward CoE if necessary.
Desired Skills & Competencies:
- Significant experience in a Reward role (ideally gained in a large Corporation or a specialist consulting organization).
- Experience in managing global processes and/or projects using PM tools, evidence of delivery to deadlines/ effective management of multiple activities with conflicting timelines.
- Compensation process delivery experience gained over multiple, annual process cycles and ongoing operational delivery requirements across multiple countries.
- Experience coordinating efforts across multiple countries with direct exposure to specific regional requirements affecting project deliverables.
- Further in-depth experience and cultural understanding at a Local Operations level is highly beneficial.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –