Do you want to work as part of a global team towards a common goal? We are a company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. Read on to find out what this really means. www.gsk.com
Position: Regional Expert Sales Manager – South
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Expert Team in the region on field deployment, brand promotion, and measurement of productivity and Training.
- Work closely with Expert Lead on the regional strategy & execution of the expert plans.
- Provide strategic inputs to the S&E Lead for setting-up a country-wise agenda for Expert.
- Support S&E Lead in driving strategic business projects on GTM’s, products & Engagement plan to reach HCP’s and the relevant community, while tapping into emerging opportunities
- Coach the team of ZESMs to drive performance and deliver business results.
- Create an environment to ensure employee engagement with low levels of attrition & high diversity where opportunities for career growth can be provided.
- Meet the prescription growth & value targets for the products promoted by the Expert Sales team Achieving the top line and bottom-line targets of the division as per the all India business growth plan
- Collaborate with the Expert marketing team towards converting key field insights into meaningful and impactful marketing interventions. Supervise and ensure implementation of activities, efforts, coverage to achieve the growth objectives for the defined products (achieve desired sales /share gains)
- Build and grow contacts with relevant key opinion leaders
- Oversee development of salespeople by ensuring Coaching & Training needs are bridged, and conducting cycle sales meetings to educate the field force on operational strategies of the region
- Ensure effectiveness in doctor targeting and coverage of field force including that of first-line managers Manage welfare spends in the Regions within the allocated budget
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –