Working at Novo Nordisk is never just a job. It’s the opportunity for a life-changing career. For over 90 years, Novo Nordisk has pioneered many therapeutic breakthroughs in diabetes care. As an employee at Novo Nordisk, you have the potential to make a difference to both people with diabetes and society. By improving treatment, we will not only keep people with diabetes healthy and productive but also help their families and their communities.
If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new “Regional Manager”. We have / will have opportunities based in different parts of India.
Designation: Regional Manager
The Position is accountable for its Specific Region and Reports to Regional Business Director of Zone
Role & Responsibility:
- As Regional Manager, you will be identifying and addressing regional business opportunities and challenges. Anchor account planning, targeting, customer profiling & customer engagement.
- You will be responsible for analyzing market trends, capture competitor information, and user experience to forecast business and sales plans. Also, research, understand, and explain healthcare services’ volume, utilization, market data, and physician referral patterns.
- You should have knowledge of key industry business drivers, emerging medical trends, and performance metrics and the ability to leverage that knowledge to inform strategy. Review and monitor campaign (impact analysis).
- Share the vision and opportunity in the region and communicate effectively to the sales team. Develop and retain a high performing business unit and engage employees within the team on personal responsibility by communicating and clarifying the business strategy, to enable the integration of all business activity.
- You will build strong advocacy of Novo Nordisk’s portfolio with key external stakeholders through on-going/ robust scientific interactions.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Also, ensure compliance with all relevant State and country statutory requirements.
- Good Performance records Must have achieved at least 100% of Target in 2 Years out of Last 3 Years
- Good Communication, Interpersonal, Negotiation skills
- Creative, Innovative, Problem-solving Attitude, Demonstrated Leadership Qualities, Operational Excellence are Desirable in Candidate
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Pharma from Reputed Institution
Experience: Minimum 8 Years of Pharma out of which minimum 4 Years Managerial Experience
Contact Details: For any query contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date of Application: 15th June 2020
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –