Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- To plan, direct & lead all sales and sales training activities for a specified region
- Develop & implement a business strategy for profitability
- Develop & retain field personnel
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to regional sales staff through field visits.
- Assist in establishing sales quota for each territory & ensure that the strategies are in place to meet the Plan.
- Ensure all the sales and marketing programs are communicated, implemented, and coordinated in the region.
- Effectively monitor and controls expenses
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge and relevant medical information for self, direct, and indirect reports.
- Develop & maintain a thorough understanding of Client base, ensure a close working relationship exists between the organization and Key Accounts and Key customers.
- Coordinate meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Support distributors’ SalesForce
THER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle and process customer complaints in a timely manner and according to SJM Asia’s and SJM country’s policy and requirement
- Execute the job responsibilities according to applicable standard operating procedures of SJM Asia and SJM country
- Ensure applicable standard operating procedures of SJM Asia and SJM country are executed
Experience: 6-8 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –