Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 160 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Position: Regional Sales Training & Development Manager
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Role of the department in realizing the vision
- To ensure that TBMs and ABMs in the zone of influence is provided with knowledge and skill to perform better and produce greater results
- To ensure that the field force in Zone of influence are enabled to do effective execution of all strategies with coaching through OJT and classroom training
- Ensure high in clinic competency in Zone of influence
Purpose of Job
- To build a distinctive sales force in the zone of influence through OJT (Buddies) as per need and conducting timely classroom training (Crash course / TBM Induction / Impact / KAM Training / Boosters)
- To ensure understanding and implementation of strategy through TBMs and ABMs by participating in CSM and new product launches
- Provide insights into input utilization and competitors to the Marketing team
- To ensure quality recruitment for TBM positions by being part of the interview process Ongoing knowledge reinforcement to TBMs & ABMs
Key deliverables (business outcomes)
- Enable Buddies to achieve more than 100% of target Ensure detailing effectiveness in the clinic
- Enable TBM and ABM to maximize the output from doctors and chemist by using knowledge and skills effectively (Abbott way of Planning, Selling, and Coaching)
Doctors Chemists Stockists Division Head NSM ZBM Marketing
The role directly reports to National Sales Training & Development Manager
Peer positions critical in the delivery
ZBMs /Medical / HR / IT / SMS / GM (Technical)
Qualification: B.Pharm / B.Sc /Science Background
Experience: Minimum 8-10 years field experience out of which 2-4 years as first-line manager (ABM / ASM).
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on