Mylan Laboratories was founded in West Virginia in 1961, Mylan is a Global Pharmaceutical company making High-Quality Medicines and a Big Generic Player.
Mylan considers its Global workforce as its Biggest & Most Valuable Asset. Each member of its Team is a passionate supporter of its cause to deliver better health for a better world
Mylan is offering Opportunity for Drug Regulatory Affairs function of its Injectable Scientific Affairs function located at Jigani Industrial Area, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Position: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Role & Responsibilities of the Job are given below which are not limited to.
- Candidates from R&D & Operation Management are Preferred
- Responsible for Product – Pipeline, Development, Submission, launch – Creating activity schedules and trackers/decks
- Coordination with stakeholders, driving actions timely and aggressively
- Product research should be from Financial and Technical Standpoint
- Preparing Commercial & Technical briefing of Products for strategic discussions.
- Analysis, interpretation of IMS/IQVIA data
Qualification: B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 3-8 Yrs
Join Us on –