Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: Research Associate – Enzymology
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Characterization of enzymes in terms of stability, solubility, and kinetics.
- Carry out Activity and inhibition kinetics analysis.
- Design enzyme assays for screening enzyme variants from libraries and implementing new assays and testing applications.
- Optimization of enzyme stability and activity for invitro biocatalytic processes.
- Experience in ELISA, Protein quantification, Western blot, SDS-PAGE, etc.
- Strong understanding of enzyme activity and structure-function relationship of enzymes.
- Work in a collaborative environment, interacting effectively across multifunctional teams Report results effectively through written and presentation skills.
Qualification: M.Sc./MS/M.Tech. – Biochemistry/Biotechnology
Experience: M.Sc/MS with 3 to 5 Years or M.Tech with 2-3 Years Experience in Enzymology
Salary: 3,75,000 to 6,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –