Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: Research Associate – Pharma Research Department
Location: LRP, Pune, Maharashtra
- Independently design and perform methodologies for cloning and overexpression in microbial hosts like E. coli, P. pastoris, or other fungal platforms.
- Application of rational protein engineering, directed evolution, Site-directed mutagenesis, and other approaches for improving enzyme activity, stability, or solubility.
- Gene cloning, Transformation in bacterial, yeast and fungal hosts, expression analysis, enzyme overexpression, Protein, and nucleic acid analysis.
- Operate relevant lab equipment supporting the cloning work like Electrophoresis equipment, PCR thermocyclers, imaging systems, incubators, etc.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of advanced molecular biology techniques and functional enzyme expression in E. coli, P. pastoris or fungal platforms.
- Experience in DNA, RNA isolation, DNA amplification, RT-qPCR, gene cloning, vector construction.
- Work in a collaborative environment, interacting effectively across multifunctional teams Report results effectively through written and presentation skills.
Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, M.Tech – Chemical, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Experience: 5-10 Years ( M.Sc./M.Tech. with 7 to 10 years experience or Ph. D. with 3 to 5 years Experience in enzyme cloning and enzyme engineering.)
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –