Position: Research Associate
To execute the reaction in the lab independently under the guidance of the supervisor. Responsible to maintain lab records and workplace. Support Plant activities during scale-up. Follow the safety rules of the factory.
- Strict adherence to cGMP norms and safety rules of the factory.
- Execute organic reaction in lab independently and to generate new ideas and have good skills for literature search
- Communicate the results and process issues verbally and in writing to both internal and external customer
- Troubleshoot the process issues independently and or in consultation with other stakeholders
- Prepare the weekly report, Con-call, RFP and CC preparation
- Lead and train a group of scientists during the project, whenever required.
- Preparation of process development report and campaign reports.
- Train fresher’s and/or junior level scientists whenever required.
- Regular update of scientific information of the reactions in LNB as per SOP.
- Maintain the lab clean and safe environment and responsible for the safety and housekeeping of the lab
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –