Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: Research Associate for Process Research Department at LRP
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Develop and optimize fermentation processes for the maximization of enzyme yields from recombinant microbial systems.
- Responsible for fermentation process scale-up at the bench and/or pilot scales.
- Develop fermentation processes for recombinant bacterial, yeast, and fungal microbial processes for enzyme production.
- Responsible for process monitoring, data collection, and data recording.
- Experience in handling bench and pilot-scale fermenters in aseptic conditions for recombinant microbial systems and Strong understanding of scale-up issues from shake flask to commercial-scale fermenters.
- Working knowledge of enzyme purification processes.
- Work in a collaborative environment, interacting effectively across multifunctional teams Report results effectively through written and presentation skills.
Experience: 2 to 5Years Experience in Fermentation Technology
Salary: 4,00,000 to 6,00,000 INR CTC/PA
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –