- Responsible for the Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments/Projects associated with the assigned projects for process R&D and Scale-up.
- Technology Transfer for Large scale productions
- Interdepartmental Coordination to ensure the availability of resources for the projects.
- Adhering to Given/Stated timelines and ensuring Objectives are Met.
- Maintaining all relevant records and data systems of the Laboratory.
- Prepare updates/reports for effective internal communication.
- Pro-actively identifies, reports on, and improves safety-related actions in the laboratory area.
- In-depth knowledge in polymer/organic chemistry
- Research experience in Polymer synthesis R&D environment is an added advantage.
- Experience in polymer and small molecules characterization is preferred
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge e.g.; MS – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Windows, etc.
- Experience in searching scientific literature is an asset.
Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech – Polymer Chemistry
Experience: 1-3 Years
or Mail your CV to email@example.com