Syngene International, Worlds Leading CRO, and Contract Manufacturing Company, with a Vision to deliver Innovative Scientific Solutions. Syngene is Committed to its Customers, Its Employees, Society and Environment, and to Patients Physicians & Providers.
Syngene Invites Applications from Competent Ph.D.’s for its Chemical Development Business as Research Investigator for Performance and Specialty material.
Name of Position: Research Investigator
- Selected candidate shall report to the Principal Investigator & have no reporting team.
- Must be well versed and Keen learner of Polymerization Techniques (Anionic/Cationic Polymerization etc) and its Practical applications
- Hands-on Experience in Anionic Polymerization
- Coaching and Mentoring Juniors in Lab Techniques and Polymerization.
- Hands-on experience in doing air, moisture, and light-sensitive reactions
- Customer Interactions to understand their project and converting to actionable.
- Experience in Techniques of Analytical-Polymer will be an added Advantage
- Active Participation/Management of Literature search/Idea Generation/ Process Development and Scale-up/Proper Documentation/Proof of Concept.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Mr. Machhindra Tuwar