Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare and Financial Services
We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Today, we have manufacturing bases across India, UK, Scotland, the USA, and Canada through subsidiaries. Our critical care products are available in the emergency rooms of hospitals across the globe and our products are available in over 100 countries. We are presently the third-largest player in the global Inhalation Anesthesia (IA) market and the only company in the world with a complete product portfolio of Inhalation Anesthetics drugs.
Our manufacturing capabilities make us one of the largest custom manufacturing companies in the world. The ‘UN Conference on Trade and Development’s World Investment Report 2011’ ranks us among the top 5 in the world.
Through the years, we at Piramal Healthcare have partnered with the largest and most reputed organizations in the global pharmaceutical industry to expand our product offering and deliver the best innovations to our customers.
Position: Research Scientist
Location: Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Should able to manage/Guide and Coach the team of RA and Jr Res scientists.
- Should able to get maximum productivity from his team.
- Should be able to troubleshoot difficult organic reaction problems and purification problems independently.
- Should have excellent literacy skills and should able to independently propose for single or multiple step transformations and implement them.
- Uses good judgment based on chemical knowledge of reactivity, functional group compatibility, and side product analysis to propose and implement alterations to reaction conditions to fit the case at hand
- Should able to demonstrate excellent interpretation skills for IR, NMR, LC-MS, and HPLC.
- Should able to develop the process chemistry for the scale-up compound.
- Able to identify, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to synthetic bottlenecks.
- Should able to communicate with Client effectively through Conference, Reports, Tracking sheet and emails.
- Should able to coordinate effectively with various internal departments like ADL/QA/EHS/SCM/Projects etc.
- Able to effectively present results and conclusions at team and department meetings as well as to other internal parties as needed
- Contributes effectively to patent, report, and scientific publication writing
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding and knowledge of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
Qualification: Appropriately Qualified