Piramal Pharma Solutions is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), offering end to end development and manufacturing solutions across the drug life cycle. We serve our clients through a globally integrated network of facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services including Drug Discovery Solutions, Process & Pharmaceutical Development services, Clinical Trial Supplies, Commercial supply of APIs, and Finished dosage forms. We also offer specialized services like the development and manufacture of Highly Potent APIs and Antibody Drug Conjugation.
Our capability as an integrated service provider & experience with various technologies enables us to serve Innovator and Generic companies worldwide.
For more details, please visit www.piramalpharmasolutions.com
Position: Research Scientist
Location: Sanand, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Should able to get maximum productivity from his team.
- Should be able to troubleshoot difficult organic reaction problems and purification problem independently.
- Should have excellent literature skill and should able to independently propose for single or multiple step transformations and implement.
- Uses good judgment based on chemical knowledge of reactivity, functional group compatibility, and side product analysis to propose and implement alterations to reaction conditions to fit the case at hand
- Should able to demonstrate excellent interpretation skills for IR, NMR, LC-MS, and HPLC.
- Should able to develop the process chemistry for the scale-up compound.
- Able to identify, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to synthetic bottlenecks.
- Should able to communicate with Client effectively through Conference, Reports, Tracking sheet and emails.
- Should able to coordinate effectively with various internal departments like ADL/QA/EHS/SCM/Projects etc.
- Able to effectively present results and conclusions at team and department meetings as well as to other internal parties as needed
- Contributes effectively to patent, report, and scientific publication writing
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding and knowledge of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Should able to ensure Safety and quality practice in the lab.
Experience: 5-8 Years in CRO/API Industry, Ph.D. – 4-7 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –