Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities? Do you want to develop technologies and create solutions that significantly improve patients’ lives? If you are an experienced, high caliber associate eager to return to your field after a break of 18 months or more, our “Re-Ignite Return to Work Program is for you.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
This 6-month paid returnship program is a short-term assignment as part of our Re-Ignite program that will refresh your technical skills while you work with a market leader in healthcare. In addition to key job responsibilities – we provide technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring with the possibility of becoming a full-time employee after completion of the program with the most dynamic health care organization in the world, Johnson & Johnson.
Job Title: Return-to-Work, MAKE Excellence Lead (Re-Ignite)
Location: Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
- To lead the manufacturing function with agile and efficient manufacturing operations and processes for a future-ready, best-in-class organization.
- This leader will work closely with various local as well as regional stakeholders.
- To drive strong financial profitability towards the business plan, OPEX budget.
- To lead performance management for Manufacturing operations to ensure high performance across all functions and processes for higher efficiency.
- Lead capability building initiatives.
- Drive cost improvement for an agile and cost-efficient manufacturing system through the elimination of wastes.
- Lead key projects within the manufacturing space for overall growth.
- Will work closely with various local as well as regional stakeholders.
- Local Teams: Manufacturing team – Production, Warehouse, Engineering, Quality Teams, Planning organization, Sourcing organization, Site Leadership Team, India Product Supply Leadership Team, Functional teams of Facilities, Health & Safety, and Human Resources.
- Regional Teams: Regional Manufacturing Leadership Team, Regional Manufacturing Excellence Team, and Regional Franchise Teams.
Experience & Skills:
- 8 – 10 Years of cross-functional Supply Chain experience.
- Business excellence for manufacturing.
- Expertise in driving cross-functional agendas across the functions.
- Cross-functional responsibilities as; building agile and efficient manufacturing operations for the future, delivering on financial profitability, performance management of the manufacturing processes, cost improvement opportunities, leading key projects, etc.
Education & Other Special Requirements:
- Engineering graduate with Post Graduation in Operations management.
- Rounded experience of the supply chain is critical to perform this role and having cross-functional experience will be an added advantage.
- Strategic thinking along with evidence of strong people management of a high performing team.
- Experience in leading sustainable and quantifiable change/ improvement programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people.
- Excellent motivator and communicator.
- Influencing without authority.