Founded by first-generation entrepreneurs with more than twenty-five years of industry experience and customer handling we have come a long way from its beginnings. When we first started our operation in Bangalore in Safety Security and in Bhubaneswar in HealthCare, we started out of our passion to explore things outside our core competency that is IT which has started playing its importance in every other walk of our lives.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Serving Pan India clients in Health Care, Safety Security, and IT solutions. We always look for quality products & solutions and take it to clients who always look for the best in the market.
For more details. visit us at : www.envisionhealthtec.com , www.techset.in and www.nexusinfosystems.com
Position: Sales Manager – Medical Devices
Location: Bhubaneshwar, Mumbai
- To manage all sales and commercial activity within a defined but evolving geographical area depending upon the current needs of the business.
- To be the first point of contact for customers with product related queries.
- To identify and develop growth opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Management of existing business in terms of volume and profitability.
- To provide market intelligence on customer activity, competitor actions, and end-user requirements.
- To take responsibility for following up Accounts receivable actions where delays or disputes have occurred and work towards reducing AR days in general.
- To promote new products to ensure the continuous evolution of business
- Continuously analyze sales data and be prepared to propose corrective action plans where targets are not being achieved.
- To forge relationships with targeted customers where the possibility to grow has been identified and where there is a mutual willingness to work together.
- To present the portfolio of existing products to customers and end-users.
- To deal with local quality/customer complaints related issues giving timely feedback to customers and working with management and suppliers to ensure that corrective actions are in place.
- To evolve and be pro-active with the developing needs of the business.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 3-8 years of direct sales account management experience, i.e. B2B and B2C
- Experience in selling both products and services – to Healthcare industry
- Ability to
- travel at least 50% of the time
- communicate well in both English, Hindi and preferably other major regional languages
- work as part of a team within the assigned group and cross-functionally
- present technical presentations and product demonstrations
- influence others and act as a change agent in the organization and outside.
- Independent worker with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrates a strong technical aptitude coupled with a focus on customers.
Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
Experience: 3-8 Years
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –