Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of ‘Bringing science to the art of healthy living’. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women’s health, beauty, oral & wound care, and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care, and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson’s® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL, and Benadryl®.
Position: Scientist – R&D Microbiology
Location: Mulund, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Division: Consumer health
- Timely execution of microbiology testing of finished products and Raw materials.
- Plan, schedule and conduct microbiological testing activities as per requirement from sample receipt to result reporting meeting the turnaround time
- Test method suitability and transfer of methods to affiliates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate technical documentation/reports.
- Microbiological testing related to laboratory compliance (e.g environmental monitoring, media growth promotion testing, test culture maintenance, etc)
- Raw material testing
- Research testing like claim support, per and probiotic testing, etc
- Equipment lifecycle management
- Product failure investigations.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Performance on turnaround time
- The right first time (RFT) /Quality of results
- GMP compliance
- Masters in Microbiology
- Experience: 3-5years.
- Able to take initiatives & drives compliance
- Understand expectations and be sensitive to business partner needs and requirements
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –