Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Senior Associate Scientist – Protein Analytics
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: To be part of the protein purification and analytics team and will be responsible for carrying out lab activities pertaining to project requirements and document them
- To carry out the protein purification including antigens and antibodies using various chromatographic techniques as assigned by the reporting manager.
- Solid working knowledge of making buffers and solutions, calculations of molarity, dilutions, measuring pH of solutions.
- To carry out basic analysis of purified proteins using Spectrophotometry, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, BIAcore, Octet, Nano DSF, SE-HPLC, etc.
- Accurate documentation of the results and organized storage of data.
- Reporting of results in written and/or presentation formats as and when required
- Good time management and organization for carrying out the assigned work
- Contribution to inventory keeping, general laboratory maintenance, and safety
- Adherence to Syngene policies on regulatory, quality, and safety aspects.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environmental, health, and safety (EHS) practices
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Protein purification by various chromatographic techniques like Affinity, Ion exchange, MMC, GFC, etc
- Hands-on experience with Akta systems
- Expertise in analytical techniques like Spectrophotometry, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting, Biacore, Octet, Nano DSF, SE-HPLC, etc.
- MS –Office skills
- Personal Integrity
- Commitment to Safety
- Listening and Responding skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Achievement orientation
- Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrating initiative
- Research Orientation
- Customer centricity
Qualification: MSc / MTech in any Life Sciences stream
Experience: 6-10 Years Post Qualification
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –