Our organization is built around the “Spirit of Lupin” – a pledge of unyielding Integrity, Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect & Care and Customer Focus as the foundational values that shape our culture – these are our six core Values of Lupin.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
People play a pivotal role in contributing to the organization’s growth and success. We continuously aim to create a conducive environment through relevant policy upgrades and programs which help them to nurture their skills and capabilities – to guide our people to “Enable, Build and Grow”.
We understand that a feeling of community and camaraderie at work can fuel superior performance and therefore our Employee Referral program named ‘Parichay’ encourages our people to bring like-minded individuals to the organization.
Our fundamental belief is that every Lupinytt is a partner on our journey to success; here, performance and contribution is valued at every step. Our Employee Stock Option Program, ‘Partners in Progress’ is a highly inclusive program providing our employees a chance to participate in our growth story by directly contributing to, as well as reaping the sweet rewards of success.
Position: Sr Executive – Administration
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Planning and coordinating administrative systems and operations and also devising ways for streamlining processes
- Assessing the performance of staff and providing guidance and coaching for ensuring maximum efficiency in delivering services related to administration function
- Ensuring all operations comply with company policies and established regulations
- Organizing and supervising routine office activities (e.g. event planning, recycling, facility management, Itinerary management and guest management etc.)
- Overseeing maintenance activities, facility services and Housekeeping
- Monitoring Security, Canteen, Bus service etc…
- Ensuring adequate support and act as SPOC in facilitating all administrative operations to meet the business requirements
- Compliance of administration and facility management and Liaising
- Thorough understanding of the operations of pharmaceutical facility
- Organizing and supervising routine office activities
Desired Candidate profile:
- To manage the services of administration function of an API pharmaceutical facility located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, Experience of liaising, plant statutory compliance, and facility Management.
- Ensure the compliance of administrative function and able to deliver the best services, Stakeholder management.
- Good communication skills and Good interpersonal skills.
- Graduate in Commerce / Management with relevant functional experience
- Able to lead the services in a pleasing manner
- Knowledge of SAP MM module and Proficient in MS Office
Qualification: M.A – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization, Hospitality Management
Experience: 9-14 Years