Incorporated in 1990, Strides Pharma Science Limited is a global pharmaceutical company that operates across two business verticals in regulated and emerging markets. We focus on ‘difficult-to-manufacture’ products that are sold in over 100 countries.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Position: Senior Process Lead L&D
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Learning & Development
- Educate employees on Leadership, Values and Corporate Initiatives
- Facilitate transfer of learning, best practice sharing, interaction & collaboration across business units, departments, and hierarchies
- Communicate and strengthen the individual commitment to the Organization
- Leverage learning to improve relationships with strategic customers, partners, and other key constituencies
- Drive the development of critical skills for specific roles
- Assess training needs and design effective training interventions by career levels and key learning programs for critical roles.
- Support the HR head in developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for senior leadership and their second line.
- Leverage the talent review process and succession plans to ensure a personal development plan for top talent and high potentials.
- Develop L&D processes of nomination, feedback, budgeting, etc. Ensure good communication flow between all stakeholders i.e business managers, HR managers, trainers, and training participants.
- Apply creative marketing strategies to build and position learning plans to internal talent
- Manage L&D metrics such as Quality of Training, Training Effectiveness, Cost of Training, and Speed of response of training interventions.
- Think beyond classroom training to encompass various methods of driving company-wide collaboration, best practice sharing, peer learning, creating learning hubs, developing and managing an in-house library, etc.
- Front-ending the business as a representative of TD.
- Engage deeply with business leaders and HRBPs to arrive at the capability needs of the business.
- Set the 3-year capability roadmap in place with clear measures to embed learning.
- Own concept to commercialization :
- Conceptualize, architect, and design learning journeys to address business problems/ change in behaviors.
- Track and measure impact & effectiveness of programs,
- Co-deliver signature programs with the delivery leads.
- Designing and leading organizational change initiatives including organization structure, design and responsibility matrix
- Driving OD initiatives which lead to culture building designed on organization values, mission, and long term vision
- Partnering with businesses to create and drive interventions that impact the immediate and short term business metrics
- Planning and driving key HR interventions around diversity, employee value proposition, and employee satisfaction
- Creating and driving Critical Role and talent framework aligned to identified critical capabilities required for long term achievement of organization goals
- Driving periodic talent reviews across businesses at different bands for succession planning and mitigating people risk parameters
- Developing and driving talent management framework including potential assessment process, talent development journeys, mentor alignment for Hi-pos and job rotations
- Partnering with HRBPs to design a retention strategy for critical talent in different businesses
Experience: 20-30 Years
Mr. Stanley Michael
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on