Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness, and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists, and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow, and innovate while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
Designation: Senior Recruiter Commercial
Location: Gurgaon (Gurugram) Haryana
As a Senior Recruiter at Baxter, you are responsible for the delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle in individual assignments and larger-scale recruitment projects. You will take a lead role in helping drive quality outcomes through partnering closely with your hiring managers, other members of Talent Acquisition, and your HR Business Partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of hiring projects.
You are accountable for driving the hiring and selection process including quality candidate sourcing that meets the needs of your Hiring Manager, the role, and Baxter. You will have a strong focus on direct sourcing and will understand how to effectively leverage the employer brand and understanding of the opportunity to screen and attract top talent. Your focus will be to deliver a positive and professional hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will have accountability for delivering the overall hiring requirements for a specific business area(s) / function(s) including responsibility for coaching, mentoring, and managing outcomes for any aligned resources and providing input into the hiring strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification, creative sourcing of talent and effective business partnering
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Managers to create impactful advertising, driving social media engagement, high quality and diverse talent identification, headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
- Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage internal and external talent and provide input into future attraction strategies
- Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and flexing your approach to successfully manage a variety of situations
- Leveraging your advanced, recruiting expertise, effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around candidate screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
- Understand and accurately representing Baxter’s total compensation philosophy when managing complex offer negotiations, partnering with Compensation and HR as required
- Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner (in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices)
- Accountable for the overall management of requisitions for your specific business area(s) / function(s) through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real-time system updates
- Proactively identify, manage and escalate (as required) risk or compliance issues
- Responsible for aligning with your business area(s) / function(s) to identify critical and repeatable roles to drive the talent pipelining strategy
- Attend marketing or industry events, community networking as required
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain enhance your knowledge of Baxter, ensuring you are continuously evolving your business understanding including upskilling and mentoring of aligned TA resources (if applicable)
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity and trends for your business area(s) / function(s) to facilitate a meaningful conversation around volumes, performance, and forecasting
Education Qualification: Graduation or Equivalent
Experience: 360 recruiting within a global organization, Preferable in Pharma/Healthcare or Medical Technology
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –