Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on
Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Position: Senior Research Associate – Protein Purification
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: The incumbent will perform protein purification and characterization from various expression systems.
- Perform different protein purification steps using AKTA systems as well as batch purification method
- Perform analytical steps – SDS-PAGE, SEC-HPLC, Western blotting, endotoxin measurement
- Preparation of buffers and solutions with different concentrations.
- Recording experiments and details in LNB/e-LNB. Preparation of reports and presentations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously under strict deadlines
- Help other team members in their work and troubleshooting
- Contribute in general lab cleanliness and equipment maintenance
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Expertise in routine protein purification with affinity, size exclusion, ion-exchange chromatography using AKTA FPLC systems (Unicorn software).
- Knowledge and experience in analytical techniques – mass spectrometry, SE-HPLC, protein stability studies
- Knowledge of purification of antibodies and proteins from inclusion bodies.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with packing customized columns.
- Take accountability and ownership for respective job functions maintain data integrity & exhibit good data management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, diligent documentation, and efficient communication skills.
Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech – Lifesciences
Experience: 3-6 Years Post Qualification
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –