Position: Shift Incharge
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Experience in continuous manufacturing, DCS, or SCADA will be preferred.
- A person should have work experience as a Shift/Plant in charge of a minimum of 2-3 years.
- Should be able to handle Manpower & shop floor activities effectively.
- Adjust the manpower of the shift as per process requirement
- Awareness about Safety procedures at plant scale systems.
- Production Planning, scheduling & control.
- Experience in to execute the production as per production plan & to achieve the target of production along with Quality & Yield
- Responsible for Smooth operation of continuous PLC based manufacturing plant as per cGMP
- Responsible for planning and issue of Raw material, Intermediates, Recovered Solvent and Spent Solvent Management, etc. during the process as per production Plan
- To Fill & review the filled BMR, BCR, BPR & other production-related documents
- To perform troubleshooting activities in the production area, investigation report preparation for OOS, OOT, and Incidents and prepares CAPA
- To impart training to Junior production personnel
- Have great communication skills
- Have a great interest in learning New Software & Methods of Working.
- Have command on Microsoft Office for quickly report drafting
Experience: 2-4 Years
Salary: 2,00,000 to 6,00,000 INR (CTC/PA)
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –