Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of ‘Bringing science to the art of healthy living’. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women’s health, beauty, oral & wound care, and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care, and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson’s® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL, and Benadryl®.
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Position: Site Engineering Head
Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
- Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates new and existing manufacturing systems for industrial production processes including human work factors, material flow, cost analysis, and process optimization in both production and packaging operations.
- Plans prioritize, assigns, and coordinates work performed by engineering staff. Applies continuous improvement methods to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the engineering team.
- Monitors quality, the safety of workers, and timely completion of assigned activities to internal staff and external suppliers.
- Leads improve and support Health, Safety, and Environment by coordinating the chapters assigned to the engineering department.
- Prepares capital expenditure proposals starting from preparation of draft proposals, vendor selection, price negotiations, planning, and execution. Leads projects end-to-end.
- Introduces, maintains, and sets targets for meaningful KPI to measure the performance of the team and engineering-related business outcomes in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Manages, mentors evaluate staff, and takes disciplinary actions wherever appropriate. Implement performance improvement plans as needed. Ensures required / available competencies are assessed regularly and gaps are addressed through development plans. Ensures training compliance with the engineering team.
- Establishes oversees and tracks departmental budgets. Reviews expenses and implement cost controls to ensure the budget is not exceeded.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations for vendors. Gather and review data concerning manufacturing equipment specifications or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and applicable regulations of the engineering team and enforces following safety procedures and policies. Performs regular reviews and enhances existing or develops new engineering-related processes, procedures, and policies in line with regulations and company policies.
- Engages to comply with statutory and corporate requirements related to engineering.
- Conduct audits and gap assessments in support of the internal audit program and FDA readiness. Ensures timely investigation and resolution of Observations and Non-Conformances assigned to engineering. Supports manufacturing-related Observations and Non-Conformances.
- Responsible for eliminating quality and safety issues related to machines on shop-floor
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, ISO-13485:2003, ISO-14001 requirements.
- Knowledge of local FDA, GMP, EHS & S, and other statutory & regulatory standards applicable in the manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools, Lean Manufacturing & Six- Sigma.
- Ability to lead a team of professionals with diverse skills and competencies spanning business & technical areas.
- Knowledge of SAP-based MRP, Visio, MS Projects, ADAPTIV, ETQ Audit, ETQ CAPA, ETQ NC & Compliance Wire
Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Instrumentation
Experience: 10-15 year’s relevant experience from the Pharmaceutical/Medical device/Engineering industry
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –