At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –
At Lilly, we strive to ensure our employees are part of a team that cares about them and our shared purpose of making life better for those around the world. How do we do this? We continue to look for ways to include, innovate, accelerate and deliver while maintaining integrity, excellence, and respect for people. We hope that you seek to join us on our journey as we create medicine and deliver improved outcomes for patients across the globe!
Position: Senior Associate Manager – HR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- The HR Business Partner will have the responsibility for effective people management of the aligned business unit and will engage with business leaders to enable and impact business success.
- The role will ideate, conceptualize, and implement the various HR initiatives, including workforce planning, employee engagement, performance management, rewards and recognition, succession planning, and policy review.
- The role will be responsible for enabling a strong handshake with the business to ensure the perpetuation of all major HR initiatives being rolled out centrally.
- Ensuring a strong collaborative working relationship with business leaders and be an integral part of the leadership team.
- Providing support that is aligned with business and HR strategy that enables seamless high performance
Rewards and recognition:
- Designing, implementing, and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring the highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program
- Define and implement a unit-level performance management framework across levels.
- Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees in the unit.
Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Identifying high-potential employees in order to ensure proper Succession Planning for Critical and Unique positions, nurturing Talent & career progression.
- Established Career Development framework based on Role, capability and competency and emphasis on Individual Development Plan for every employee and ensuring their development.
Compensation & Benefits
- Execute the annual compensation review based on organizational financial model – compensation review guidelines formulation, identify and correct anomalies.
- Partner with Compensation and Benefits COE in conducting external surveys and do the analysis under their guidance and implement the recommendations
- Working with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance
- Conduct investigations in line with Lilly policies and recommend disciplinary decisions
- Take preventive steps to increase awareness in the organization and reduce the violations
- High on integrity, trustworthiness, and collaboration
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically in the deployment of various HR programs
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to build and manage relationships and influence change.
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo with a passion to deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Should have strong analytics, presentation and interpersonal skills, negotiation & Conflict resolution skills
Qualification: MBA/PGDM HR/IR from Premium B School
Experience: 4-6 years of relevant experience in a reputed organization
Join Us for Regular Vacancy Updates on –